Retiral Benefit Schemes & Consultancy
We at DKM provide a single platform solution that can handle the complete range of activities related to employee retirement benefits. Considering that there are several challenges pension administrator face, a single solution for all Retiral benefits like PF management, superannuation, gratuity etc. can help the organization overcome each one of them competently. The Retiral benefits are:
It’s a retirement plan for the private and public sectors, intended to help employees save a certain portion of their salary in the event of retirement, disability or unemployment. The primary objective of the scheme is to provide social security and to inculcate amongst the workers a spirit of savings while they are employed and to make provision for their benefit after they retire from service.
It is a lump sum payment made to the employees based on the duration of their total service. The gratuity benefit is payable on termination of employment by taking the last drawn salary as the basis for the calculation. However, in case of unfortunate demise of the employee, his/her family members are given the sum amount. It is basically a form of gratitude provided to the employees in monetary terms for the services rendered by them to the organization and is an important form of social security benefit.
It’s a type of retirement plan set up by a company for the benefit of its employees. These types of plans use funds deposited either by the company or by the employee with the funds growing in value until the employee retires. The plan is also known as the pension plan. Provision of pension may be an attraction for employees to continue in the organization and give their best to the organization, as a regular income even after retirement has become a necessity.
Retiral Benefit Schemes-Consultancy-Management Services
Managing employee retirement benefit funds can be an endless exercise at many organizations. And to make it a less tiring one, we at DKM provide a full range of high-quality Retiral benefit schemes and consultancy to our clients.
- Trusts investment and management
- Advice the month’s contribution
- Settlement of left employees
- Monthly MIS Reports
- Inform trustee about the latest amendments
- File Monthly Returns
- Transfer Application
- Monthly Advice to company for member contribution
- Assist in applying for withdrawal for those employees who left the company
- Provide web based provisional information to individual employees
Our Retiral Benefit Schemes-Consultancy-Management Services helps you to:
- Manage employee information efficiently, even after their retirement
- Manage payments, deductions or withdrawals systematically
- Manage Retiral benefits like PF management, superannuation, gratuity etc. through a single platform