DKM will always make sure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully and will only use your personal information to deliver the services as per agreement entered with the company.
Disclosures of Personal Information to Third Parties
DKM Online does not disclose employee information to third parties, except to the appropriate Government department in the form of prescribed returns, as per agreement signed with Company or as is required under the laws of the land.
DKM Online will not sell or exploit employee personal information or treat it in any manner other than what was agreed with the Client under the Service Agreement.
DKM Online will adhere to the Privacy Policies of its Clients even upon cessation of its engagement with Clients.
DKM will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to safeguard the security of all personal data.
Information Security: How We Protect Your Privacy
DKM employs physical, electronic and procedural controls to safeguard Client’s information and in specific any information that are sensitive personal information of Clients’ employees. These controls are regularly adopted to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures shall be taken against unauthorized or unlawful processing or personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, sensitive personal data.
DKM Online is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of employee’s information. We limit access to your personal information to authorized DKM Online employees only on a need to know basis. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure. Some of the other central features of our information security program are:
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls;
- Internal and external reviews of our Internet sites and services;
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions;
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to various systems including encrypting of all confidential data;
- Protecting information during transmission through various means including, where appropriate, encryption; and
- Providing DKM Online personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology
- Obtaining ISO 27001 certification as a minimum standard applicable to the nature of services provided by DKM Online.
- Data will be kept in secure storage and accessible only to personnel on a need to know basis and will be destroyed after the agreed retention period unless otherwise expressly consented to in writing by the Data Provider.
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to all as a visitor to the website:
Users of DKM Online Web sites are required to identify and authenticate themselves prior to accessing our services. Generally, identification and authentication take place through the use of your user name, a password & company code
DKM Online Web sites are built upon a secure infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, including measures ranging from proper physical security of our machines to system intrusion detection through firewalls. DKM Online uses industry standard encryption technologies to protect your information from external compromise
Security is a cooperative effort between DKM Online and the users of the DKM Online Web sites. Please remember that your passwords are personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. Also, you should discontinue their use and notify us if you have any reason to suspect that someone else may be using them
Precautions for Individuals Working with Confidential Information:
- All confidential documents should be marked “Confidential Information”
- Confidential information on personal computer should always be password protected and should never be left open when stepping away from your desk.
- Screen savers should also be used and should be password protected
- Monitor the printer when printing a confidential document. Do not leave confidential print jobs unattended
- Remove all confidential documents from the photocopy machine when jobs have been completed
- In the event of a machine jam, make sure all confidential papers are removed and shredded
- Confidential papers (including notes and working papers) should not be discarded in wastebaskets or recycle bins. Confidential papers should be put in shredder box.
- Using the fax machine for transmitting confidential information is not recommended. However, if necessary, arrangements should be made at both ends of the transmission to monitor the fax machine until the entire fax has been sent and received. Do not leave a fax machine unattended when sending or receiving a confidential document
Other Privacy Policies or Statements; Changes to Policy
This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which DKM Online protects your personal information. You may, however, in connection with specific products or services offered by DKM Online, be provided with privacy policies or statements that supplement this policy. This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of employee’s information.
Employees are entitled to access any personal data about them held by DKM Online by sending a written request. Employee may be required to supply a valid means of identification as a security precaution to assist us in preventing the unauthorized disclosure of personal information. We will process request within the time provided by applicable law. Employees are also entitled to have DKM Online modify or delete any information that they believe is incorrect or out of date.
DKM Online may occasionally contact employee by electronic mail with details of services that we believe may be of interest to them.
Feedback or concerns
DKM is committed to safeguard your personal information collected and handled by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.